To enrol at Lyndhurst Primary School the following are all required to complete enrolment:


  • Completed Student Enrolment Forms

  • Original Birth Certificate or Passport (enrolment cannot be accepted without it)

  • Original Medicare Immunisation Summary

  • Proof of Residential Address (Any 2 of the following: Rates Notice, Power/Gas/Water Bill, One Year Rental Agreement or House Purchase)


Due to the rapid population growth within the City of Casey, Lyndhurst Primary School has a strict enrolment policy with a DEECD approved designated neighbourhood boundary around it from which students may attend. Please contact the school for further details if you wish to enrol.


Enrolment forms and documentation can be handed into the Office or posted to:


70 Brookwater Parade
Lyndhurst, VIC 3975







Contact the School Office to arrange for an interview

Collect enrolment pack from school Front Office

Return your enrolment paperwork to the Front Office

We shall process your admission and update you with our final decision within 14 days of receiving payment and all documentation.

What is the 'School Entry Immunisation Certificate' and why is it required?


This is a certificate, issued either by the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register or your local council health department, which shows that:

  • your child has been immunised against measles, mumps, diptheria, tetanus and polio, or

  • there is good reason why your child has not been immunised.


Please note: if the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register certificate does NOT contain the statement "This child has received all vaccine required by 5 years of age", please contact your local council immunisation service to receive further information with regard to immunisations or to obtain a council issued school entry immunisation certificate.


A very special thankyou to all our fantastic Grade Prep staff on the magnificent job they do welcoming new students to our school.